Thursday, November 13, 2008

Newest News

We're back with the latest news! As most of you might know already, and some not yet, Tom and I are going to have a baby! I discovered my little pink plus sign nearly 2 weeks ago, and my doctors appointment is next week to determine the actual age and due date. It is truly a blessing, and a wonderful feeling (even though I have no symptoms yet). I just can't believe I'm actually pregnant and that we're going to bring the biggest blessing the Lord could give into this world. This means He thinks we're ready and capable! I guess He knows better than we do. He always does. And to think that I get to experience this all for His glory, in His plan, and that He allows me to be a part of His purposes. We are praying for protection for this little one and that it will remain in place for the next few months! Please join us in our prayers for a healthy baby, coming sometime in July.

4 comments:

ma P said...

you do realize that you are about to turn your parents into Grandparents!
old begins!!
ha!
We are thrilled for you three. (and Payton).
Be looking for a Child Care book in the mail in the next couple of weeks. (HOlly is in the hospital as I type, and I'll be a bit distracted for a few days...taking care of her and my newest grandson.)
Love, aunt p

Grammy Wass said...

What a fun time for all! Looking forward to a trip to the yarn shop with Mama-to-be to pick out a blanket color. May God keep you all healthy, and protect that little one. Can't wait to carry out the Grammy role!
XXXOOO Mom W.

Barb said...

Barb the VG is so excited and ready to serve!
Captain Rob will ready the boat for Baby Wass to have a first tuna trip.
Big hugs to you guys!
XOB

Mama Mercy said...

Wooohooooo Brit! Join the legions of parenthood, what an amazing blessing. Hey call me or I'll call you this weekend. :) We gotta talk!

Brooklyn Marion

Brooklyn Marion
Born May 19, 2011

Ryan Thomas

Ryan Thomas
Born July 15, 2009