Monday, March 30, 2009

My First Shower

Spending time at the Children's Museum


I just returned home from a few days in Colorado where my friend Jen threw me my first baby shower! It was fun, except for the fact that within a couple of hours of arriving the blizzard of the year blew in. Talk about some white-out conditions! We still had to run some errands though, so off to Walmart we went - and then back home because the roads were so bad.
Me and Ashtyn (4 months) in the snow
Me and the girls awaiting to run errands

When Saturday rolled around the sun was out and the roads were clear. I got to see some friends that I haven't seen in years, and it was a blessing to be around such a diverse group of women. My guests included friends from high school & gymnastics, 2 Florida friends (from different places and groups of people, but both now live in Colorado), the moms I grew up with, Jen's sister (practically my sister) and the one and only Lammie (Jen's grandma). Oh, and of course, my dad who was Hailey's play date the entire time!

Standing by the awesome food and trying to put a diaper on a baby blindfolded




Coming soon will be Tom and I's first set of maternity pics. They were taken a few weeks ago and we are awaiting the email so we can post them! Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Grammy Wass said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! The snow looks beautiful in the pics, and I'm glad it didn't prevent you from getting there. Jen's girls are adorable! Looking forward to the new pics.
Love, Grammy

The Page Family said...

Yeah! I had so much fun with you while you were out here! :) The girls love you! Glad to hear you had a good time and hope you have a fabulous week!

Brooklyn Marion

Brooklyn Marion
Born May 19, 2011

Ryan Thomas

Ryan Thomas
Born July 15, 2009