Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy 3 Months and Halloween!

Ryan is 3 months old today!
Ryan and I went to JC Penny again to take pictures in his halloween costume and to celebrate his 3rd month birthday. As a bystander, I bet it was funny watching the photographer and mommy making all kinds of motions and noises to get Ryan to smile. Being the camera-shy boy he is, he barely smiled. Of course he's all smiles when we get home. Ryan also had a hard time looking away from mommy for the pictures. I'm okay with that. I literally had to be cheek-to-cheek with the photographer to get him to look at the camera. And the shinanigans begin!

I am astonished at how quickly he's growing. He's becoming such a big boy. He can hold his head up 90 degrees when on his tummy, roll over and he's more vocal than he's ever been. He like talking to the ceiling fans and smiling at Grampa Mike's barn painting on the wall. I guess it's funny? His favorite time to talk is when I put him down for a nap. He'll spend 15 minutes talking himself to sleep. Ryan also is learning to laugh. He's squealed with delight a couple of times when I've played with him. Talk about making your heart melt! I am not sure how much he weighs now, but I'm going to guess he's in the 14-lb range now. His next appointment is in November.

Here are a few pics for your enjoyment.




No comments:

Brooklyn Marion

Brooklyn Marion
Born May 19, 2011

Ryan Thomas

Ryan Thomas
Born July 15, 2009