Saturday, August 7, 2010

Ryan's 1st birthday

Well, since Ryan started walking he's been all over the house. He loves to explore, and he's good at it. I just have to be careful when throwing out our trash, you might just find a toy that was placed in there during his curious moments.
Ryan turned 1 year old on July 15. I can hardly believe it's been a year, but at the same time I am proud of this mile stone. He's such a big little boy now, weighing 24 lbs 12oz, and is 32 inches tall. We celebrated with a party in NJ and another in CO so that all the family and friends could enjoy this big moment.


We had a wonderful time in New Jersey for our vacation. We enjoyed fishing, sailing, going to Point Pleasant Boardwalk, going to the beach and eating a ton! It was fun and we didn't want to really come home. I guess the world must go 'round.

I attempted a monkey cake for Ryan's party here in CO. It was supposed to be a whole 3D monkey, but half of the cake settled and fell apart, so we salvaged the other half and I was still able to decorate it. It turned out pretty good for only half a cake.
I guess the next question is "when's the next one?" Well, if I had an answer, that means we'd probably be trying! Don't worry, I'll be sure to let you know once we know!

No comments:

Brooklyn Marion

Brooklyn Marion
Born May 19, 2011

Ryan Thomas

Ryan Thomas
Born July 15, 2009