Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Mission to Tucson

This Saturday Tom and I are heading to Tucson with some people from our church for a short-term, one week, mission. We are teaming up with Corazon Ministries to help lead a Vacation Bible School for the kids and help with any church needs (painting, weeding, etc). This church is located in the southern part of Tucson, which is mostly all hispanic and poor. They have a bitterness towards the US since the purchase of their land years ago.
This will be Tom's first mission trip and I am so excited to see what the Lord does in our hearts there. By God's grace we were supported 100% financially, even though the letters went out last minute! To this day, I still have not paid a dollar for my beach projects, retreats and missions trips. God is faithful!
I will be sure to post pictures later, and keep you updated on what's going on!

1 comment:

Grammy Wass said...

Thank you for sharing your special moments and events. I will follow the Wassmers and their adventures. Lots of love.

Brooklyn Marion

Brooklyn Marion
Born May 19, 2011

Ryan Thomas

Ryan Thomas
Born July 15, 2009