Friday, February 20, 2009

It's a Boy

We had our 19 week ultrasound yesterday and the tech was able to confirm what Tom and I had been suspecting, that it was a boy! I asked her if she was certain and she pointed out the parts that only boys could possibly have, and let me tell you, they are quite defined. Tom is proud. The baby also came away with a comment about his little feet - they are skinny and long, just like Tom's.
Tom was relieved because he said if it was a girl he wasn't sure what he'd do with her. I giggled, but I understand the panic. I am not sure I know what to do with a boy, but I know plenty of people who do. The pics of the ultrasound are on their way, I wasn't able to transpose them this quickly. I will also try to include a new belly pic if I can get one.
Next is seeking out a name. I think this will be a longer process than I hope, but we'll see! Tom and I are not sure we're going to reveal the name when we do have one either. We haven't discussed that, so even if we settle on a name, we may not tell you! Ha ha!

1 comment:

Grammy Wass said...

Is his second toe longer than the big toe, like Tom's? Sounds like the poor little guy will be known as Cletus for a while longer. Give him a kiss from Grammy.

Brooklyn Marion

Brooklyn Marion
Born May 19, 2011

Ryan Thomas

Ryan Thomas
Born July 15, 2009