Saturday, August 22, 2009

New Things

Why, hello! New things have happened in the past couple of weeks. Grammy came out to visit, I got baptized and went swimming for the very first time.

One my hats - it's the smallest one I have right now. It was too big to go swimming in.


Me and Grammy chillin' on the bench in my backyard.


My first time swimming in my new floaty. I don't fit quite yet, so we stacked it with towels to keep me snug. The water was cold at first and I cried, but I was also tired and hungry. After mommy fed me I was okay until I started shivering. I wanted to go down the slide, but mommy said no. Bummer.


Pastor Brian baptized me on Aug. 16, 2009. He also married my mommy & daddy. This is first time he's married a couple and then baptized their child. What an honor! I was looking good in my polo onesie and new shoes.




Daddy made me a toy box because mommy asked him too. Mommy painted it, but she wanted it to look like I did it - she did a good job. I fit in it nicely right now, but soon it will be filled to the brim with toys. This is how I will keep my room clean.

No comments:

Brooklyn Marion

Brooklyn Marion
Born May 19, 2011

Ryan Thomas

Ryan Thomas
Born July 15, 2009