Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Newest Things










Hello there!
Ryan rolled over today! I put him down on his tummy for some tummy-time and as I was arranging the toys in front of him he decided to plop over! So the next time it was tummy-time I had the camera ready. Tom thought it might have been an accident the first time, but I don't think so! This video prooves Ryan is a genious! heehee.

An update on the housing front: we had to bail on our contract, unfortunately. The seller and the lender were unwilling to be flexible, so in the end it's as if they don't want the money we have to buy the house. That's the nutshell. We are still looking and hoping to buy a house, so we are just trusting the Lord with this process. It's a bit disappointing since I was looking forward to living in Colorado by the end of the year. We were also hoping for the $8000 tax credit, but even if we don't get it we still want to own a home. We'll see, and I'll keep you posted!



This past weekend Tom and I went to Colorado to go to the Broncos game. It was my first home game ever, and it was awesome. Our seats were 6 rows up from the field and the Broncos won 27-6 against the Cleveland Browns. Ryan had fun with the grandparents and I also got to visit with a couple of friends from college, one of which just happened to be in town this weekend. It was fun, but now we are all exhausted and catching up on sleep.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was great having you here for the weekend. Ryan was a good boy while you were at the game.

Grammy Wass said...

What a fun weekend - the Broncos even won for you! Yay! I think Uncle Chris's Bronco should be the team mascot and Ryan can drive onto the field!

Brooklyn Marion

Brooklyn Marion
Born May 19, 2011

Ryan Thomas

Ryan Thomas
Born July 15, 2009