Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Two Months Old!



Ryan is two months old now and is getting so big. He weighed in at 12lbs 12oz at the doctors the other day, and is also now 23.5 inches tall. Ryan can hold his head up when on his tummy and is starting to smile a lot more. I just love how squeezable he is. He also now consistently sleeping through the night, which we love!


This weekend we are heading to Denver to watch a Broncos game. Nana and Grampa will watch Ryan as Tom and I cheer them on!


We are also hoping for the closing of our house to take place in the next two weeks! How exciting it will be to have a home. The next step will be the actual move, which I don't look forward to. I am not an "unpacker" so it's a good thing Tom is.

1 comment:

Grammy Wass said...

Hugs and kisses to my little man.

Brooklyn Marion

Brooklyn Marion
Born May 19, 2011

Ryan Thomas

Ryan Thomas
Born July 15, 2009