Monday, July 27, 2009

The Birth of Our Baby Boy

I know I've already posted pics of Ryan, but I just downloaded the pics from our camera which was in use moments after his birth. Every time I look at his pictures I am moved to tears with joy and delight over the gift of our baby boy. He's such a blessing and I love looking at him with his eyes wide open as he bobs his head around trying to control where he looks. Ryan did have "boy surgery" today, so he's not too happy. I've never hated changing diapers more - there's no heartbreak like hearing your newborn scream in pain and discomfort. It makes me want to cry with him. Anyway, enjoy the pics!



2 comments:

Grammy Wass said...

Jan, Kerry and I are here at TLV - just checking to see if there are any new pics of our newest Wassmer.
XXOO

Unknown said...

I love this picture of Ryan on the scale. He is so calm and so cute.

Brooklyn Marion

Brooklyn Marion
Born May 19, 2011

Ryan Thomas

Ryan Thomas
Born July 15, 2009