Monday, July 13, 2009

Due Date

Today is my due date! Although, they say only 5% of women actually have their baby's on the given due date. It's just a time frame. I have no baby yet. My parents are here and Tom's parents come in tomorrow night as I head to the hospital for an induction (unless little Ryan comes today or early tomorrow morning). We were hoping not to induce - I really want the "labor" experience - but we'll see. Either way, he'll be here by Wednesday.

We're excited as we await Ryan's arrival. Grampa Mike has painted an nice oil-on-canvas scene as a gift, and he's drawn up the birth announcement. All we need is a little picture of Ryan so we can attach it. Nana Nancy has been taking me on walks, giving Payton a lot of love and helping keep the house clean. It's been nice. The next update will be from the otherside of the motherside! Stay tuned for pictures of our new baby!

No comments:

Brooklyn Marion

Brooklyn Marion
Born May 19, 2011

Ryan Thomas

Ryan Thomas
Born July 15, 2009