Sunday, June 7, 2009

5 weeks left!




June 2, 2009

These pictures were taken by Veronica Campbell, the same person who photographed our wedding. I am 34 1/2 weeks in these photos. I only get bigger from here! A snapshot of the nusrsery can be seen, however, the whole thing is much better when seen in real life.







This past weekend, on June 6, I had my shower that was thrown by our wonderful ladies from church. Little Wassmer got plenty of clothes and blankets, and good start at the diapers. Tom and I will now pull together a list of the remaining random items that we might need to start this journey with. There a few things left on the registry, as well as items I know I need but haven't put on the registry. Below is a pic of all the goods I got, which most of the clothing can't really be seen.


Starting this week we will be watching Beau, our pastor's dog, for three weeks while they are on vacation. The Peterson family will be traveling to Florida for vacation and for General Assembly - an annual meeting regarding the affairs of the PCA church. Payton will be thrilled to have a friend for a few weeks, but deeply saddened when he returns home. Then, a couple weeks later she will have to welcome our baby, which will take her place in priorities. It's a good thing we'll have family here to help with the baby and keep Payton occupied and help her get adjusted. Other than that, we are on our way down the homestretch! Only 5 weeks left until D-day!





3 comments:

Grammy Wass said...

I love all the photos! Baby Wassmer will be a very lucky and well-dressed little guy, but, mostly, well-loved! XXOO

gamc0001 said...

Beautiful pictures! I love the colors of your nursery too :)

The Page Family said...

Love the pics...can't wait til the little man arrives! XOXO

Brooklyn Marion

Brooklyn Marion
Born May 19, 2011

Ryan Thomas

Ryan Thomas
Born July 15, 2009