Thursday, June 11, 2009

Upcoming Father's Day

With all this baby talk going on, and the excitement and anticipation of his arrival, I just wanted to dote upon my husband for a minute. With Father's Day approaching all I can think about is how great of a dad Tom is going to be. I love my husband with all my heart and I truly am convinced he's the most amazing man! He's been a good husband to me, providing and protecting, and stepping up to the plate to take on a second job just to support our upcoming lifestyle. When people weren't hiring he decided to start his own business where God has blessed us greatly in that area. The additional income is exactly what we need right now to stay afloat. Tom has lovingly sacraficed his boat and now the Beetle just so we can get a family vehicle. This man works hard, and he does it because I know he loves me deeply. He loves our baby boy. And yes, he loves Payton too! I married a man whose limits I haven't begun to see yet and everyday I swear I learn something new about him. He still cracks me up, after all these years - jk - it's only been a year, but he continually steals my heart day after day. Tom is a godly man who walks with integrity, works hard for his family, is truly humble, and can still sit back at the end of the day and crack open a can of jokes and a can of good beer! He's a man's man with a tender touch and big heart. He really is the most amazing man!
Nov. 2008
A few days after I found out I was pregnant

1 comment:

ma P said...

Music to our MITI group's ears. Specific answers to specific prayers. God preserved and protected and provided for you, keeping you in the center of his purpose. And now you have peace.
(love all those "p's)
Gratefully, another "P"

Brooklyn Marion

Brooklyn Marion
Born May 19, 2011

Ryan Thomas

Ryan Thomas
Born July 15, 2009